To Our Valued Clients, Agents, Partners and the Communities We Serve,
In these unprecedented times, we understand that people will continue to buy and sell real estate for many reasons. The health and well -being of our clients, agents, employees and community is of paramount importance. We continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and are taking the necessary steps regarding our work environment and business practices so that we can continue to provide extraordinary support and unparalleled service.
Our commitment to you:
We respect your space and your concerns, therefore we have implemented the following precautions to address the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus:
- Adhering to all CDC protocols and guidelines, at a minimum. We are balancing the needs of our clients who have housing needs, while eliminating open houses, avoiding large gatherings and encouraging creative, efficient ways of exposing or showing homes during this crisis.
- We have closed our offices in both locations. If one of our agents needs to drop by, they have been instructed to keep their visits brief and to make sure to clean any surfaces or equipment that they touch.
- Encouraging the use of booties, soap, wipes and hand sanitizers during private showings.
- Advising our employees and agents to work from home
- Conducting fewer face to face meetings and leveraging technology to reduce the opportunities to spread the virus further.
For our clients:
We are fully prepared to move our business online, from virtual meetings, video tours, FaceTime/Skype showings, digital signatures, and online transaction management systems. We understand that there are many concerns around COVID-19 and we want to assure you that we are working hard to protect our clients, agents, staff, tenants, and landlords to prevent the spread of disease, while doing our best to continue helping you buy, sell or rent homes.
For those who may need to visit our office:
Our offices are closed. Packages can be dropped through the mail slot at either office. We advise you to call the agent receiving the package to let them know it is there. We will support our agents and help them effectively service your needs while ensuring their comfort and yours with how best to deal with this challenging situation. Please visit our website for office and agent contact information.
We are refraining from open houses at this time and will show properties by appointment only. Prior to entering, we will ask visitors to clean their hands and remain aware of social distancing at all times while touring the home.
If you have recently traveled outside the US, are not feeling well, or have run a fever in the past forty-eight hours, please make us aware and we can schedule a virtual showing or alternate plan. We ask that you not come to our office or any of our properties if you are feeling unwell to help mitigate the potential spread of any illness.
Thank you for your understanding. We are still seeing strong demand, low-interest rates and an early spring season that necessitates the careful balancing of needs in such unprecedented times. We hope that you all stay well and healthy, and appreciate your patience and good spirits as we navigate this event. Please do not hesitate to contact any one of us, our associates or our office if you have any concerns.
We are here to listen, be a trusted resource and to help with any of your concerns. Together, we will get through this stronger than ever.
Phyllis, Mike, Shari, and Julie
Sagan Harborside Sotheby’s International Realty Partners