Our Realtors are Your Partners - Every Step of the Way
The sales associates at Sagan Harborside Sotheby's International Realty subscribe to the highest standards of their profession. They have experience, deep local knowledge and a proven track record on the North Shore. Meet our agents, and feel free to contact us with your questions about buying North Shore real estate.
Your Sagan Harborside Sotheby's International Realty sales associate will:
- Show you properties that fit your needs and budget - with enthusiasm and professionalism until you find what you are looking for
- Alert you immediately when appropriate properties come on the market
- Introduce you to the communities and their resources
- Help you evaluate properties in light of the market and the history of property in the area
- Guide you throughout the bidding process and negotiations
- Inform you about pre-approval, financing, legal representation, inspection - even moving
- Communicate closely with you every step of the way - in a way that is most convenient and effective for you
- Respect your privacy, holding in strict confidence your personal and financial information
- Introduce you to our Website: http://saganrealtors.com where you will find a complete listing of our properties
Focus, Define and Look
Rather than waste precious time and energy, define your needs and discuss them with your Realtor. To help keep you focused, make your own checklist: price, location, traffic pattern, number of bedrooms and baths, separate family room, garage, stairs, finished basement. Look beyond the frills, and focus on the important items on your list.
Sagan Harborside Sotheby's International Realty House Hunting Tips
- Consider what is most important to you, including location, demographics, schools, shopping, public transportation, police and fire protection, recreational facilities, sewer and ecological factors, noise, mail delivery, and the past history of property values. Learn all you can about the neighborhoods.
- Ask your Realtor about the covenants of the development or condo complex. You may not be able to realize your dream of a swing set in the back yard, a golden retriever, or your boat parked alongside your garage.
- Be sure the floor plan and distribution of stairs of the house works for you.
- Figure in costs of outside maintenance: lawn and snow management, a new roof in the offing, new screens, fencing for your pets or children.
- Keep track of what you are seeing. It can be confusing to recall the features of all the properties you have visited. Take notes.
- Be prepared to compromise on the little things. Don't lose sight of the big ones.
- Competition for prime properties is fierce. With a Letter of Pre-Approval and your checkbook in hand, you are prepared to make an offer. Talk it over with your Sagan Harborside Sotheby's International Realty Sales Associate. Go for it.
Your Realtor will help you through every step of the negotiation until you are satisfied with the outcome. He or she may be the listing agent. If that is not the case, your agent will communicate with the listing broker and apprise you of the progress of your purchase. Your Realtor will facilitate your paperwork, legal representation, inspection, financing and will council you from start to finish. Your Realtor is committed to working for you and will give 100% of his or her time to your transaction.