Each step of the way, we are legally, ethically and morally looking out for your very best interests. Our sales associates are happy to help you with all of your North Shore, MA and Greater Boston real estate needs. For more information or any question you have, please feel free to contact us.
Want to find a new home in the North Shore, MA or the Greater Boston area? Create a custom search using our advanced search tool.
- To help you set the optimum price for your property
- To attract as many qualified buyers as possible to your home until it is sold
- To communicate with you, the client, fully and often
- To help you get the highest possible dollar value for your property with the least amount of problems in the shortest possible time
How We Market Your Property
- We prepare a written, competitive market analysis to justify our price to qualified buyers
- Submit your listing within 24 hours to Multiple Listing Service Property Information Network (MLSPIN), allowing Realtors from the entire region to access information on your property in print and on the Internet
- Advise you on how best to enhance you home to entice buyers
- We prepare handouts and all necessary paperwork to reach the market
- Advertise, advertise, advertise
- We're experts at overcoming buyers' objections
- We orient prospective buyers to the community and your neighborhood
- Arrange tours of your home to provide first hand knowledge of your property to all our agents
- Showcase your home to other agents to promote maximum exposure and promote the features and benefits of your home to all cooperating brokers
- Inform you of fluctuations in the market or in financing, which may affect the sale of your property
- We contact 20-40 neighbors by mail in the surrounding area; often neighbors are a source of referral of responsive buyers
- Place a sign on your property to promote exposure
- Pre-qualify buyers
- Communicate with you often
- Present all contracts and assist you in negotiating the very best possible price and terms
- Follow up and advise on the entire sales process
- When your house is under agreement, our work has just begun. We will meet the appraiser and/or inspector, advise on financing and moving and facilitate your closing.
The marketing power of our affiliates:
- Sotheby's International Realty
- Multiple Listing - our membership in MLS promotes your property in print and via the Internet to thousands of agents and millions of potential buyers.
- North Shore Association of Realtors
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtor
Promoting Your Property
Marketing your property is our business. We take it seriously. No avenue is left unexplored in the effort to find your buyer.
- Registering your property with Multiple Listing Service
- Open Houses and Caravans - showcasing your property to colleagues
- Continuous and Extensive Advertising in: